“Good nature Family Meet up – Austin” is a new series of live events that will bring our commercial juicing community together for a few hours of networking, juice tasting, giveaways, discussions, and special guests!
We are kicking it off at The Well restaurant in downtown Austin on May 11, 2022.
- Hosted by: Charlie Wettlaufer, Co-Owner of Good nature, Host of The Cold Pressed Truth podcast.
- Date: May 11, 2022
- Time: 2pm – 5:30pm
- Price: $20 – tickets on sale soon
- Capacity: Limited to 60 attendees
Come and mingle with your favorite juicing people! For the first event, we will feature the following special guests:
- Ari Sexner: World renowned chef and juicing expert, author of The Juicing Companion. Get your book signed by Ari!
- Jordan Rosendale and Lauren Mattice: The juice industry’s favorite sisters, founders of JK Juices and the JK Collective.
- Your favorite Good nature peeps, including Eric Wettlaufer (CEO) and Rob Frey (Marketing Manager)
- More to come!
Juice Tasting – WJC Qualifier
Taste fresh, unique recipes from juice bars local to Austin and surrounding areas. Vote for your favorite- the winner will receive an invitation to compete in the next World Juicing Championship at JuiceCon!
Good nature will be giving away some goodies, including:
- Good nature swag – t-shirts, hats, etc.
- Signed copies of the Juicing Companion
- Online credit for juice equipment parts and accessories
- Grand prize of two tickets to the next JuiceCon! (up to $1,600 value)
The Well blends top-tier nutrition, local and sustainable farming, and authentic flavors for a breakthrough culinary experience that redefines healthy food in Downtown Austin.
The Well is part of the Good nature Family, serving some of the most delicious and freshest cold-pressed juice in Austin, as well as a full food and beverage menu. Yes, cocktails too!
Located on 2nd street in downtown Austin, it serves as a great starting point to explore Austin. Walking distance to restaurants, shopping, and hiking / biking trails along Lake Austin.
How to Attend
We will be selling tickets soon – make sure you are on our mailing list to get the notification.
Why we Created This Event
It’s been to painful cancelling Juice Con twice in a row. We can’t bear to be apart from our juicing family any longer! This is meant to be a semi-local event, and if it goes well we will host future events in other parts of the country later (see more info below).
We will be planning future events in other parts of the country, and even internationally. Keep an eye out for a California event later this year, and a East Coast event after that.
Once travel resumes normalcy, we will likely be planning a few events internationally in the biggest juicing markets.